How to Get the Hair of Your DREAMS!

5:04 PM


     So I know there are so many hair products out there and they all promise you the same thing: awesome hair. I mean, why wouldn't they? Who would buy anything that was marketed as "mediocre hair care" or "could make your hair really shiny or really brittle, you find out" ??? But what if I told you I've found THE cure all, THE solution?

    A few months back a friend of mine was posting pictures of her hair all the time (looking totally amazing, might I add) and she kept imploring her followers to ask her about her shampoo. So I bit.  She told me how she was experiencing hair loss and thinning from years of pulling her hair back playing volleyball. She felt like she was condemned to a life of ponytails and beanies because when her hair was down it was getting so thin you could see her scalp through her hair far beyond the hair line. Her hair stylist told her to try a new product line Monat and she was seeing incredible results within the first two weeks. Her head was covered in baby hairs, poking up every which way through the rest of her hair. My friend told me that this product line wasn't JUST about reversing hair loss, and that it's really about using natural products to improve the overall health of your scalp and manageability of hair. Hair regrowth just comes as a result of a healthier scalp.

    I was immediately intrigued by Monat and their claims to make hair so perfect, it seemed too good to be true. I  have tried countless products: salon brands, indie brands, natural brands, you name it and I was never impressed and went back to my cheap-o shampoos and conditioners. Salon brands I've tried were just expensive and I never really saw much of a difference in my hair, and indie/natural brands just never seemed to actually get my hair clean.

    Here's what happened when I tried Monat:


    On the left is my hair immediately before I washed with Monat. I had washed it earlier that day and I allowed it to air dry. You can see my hair has a bit of frizz in it and doesn't look too clean.
    On the right is my hair only a few short minutes after washing my hair with Monat the first time. I only used the IRT Shampoo and the IRT Conditioner I was amazed at how quickly and nicely my hair dried with a hair dryer and a brush, no straightener needed! I never enjoy drying my hair because it takes me such a long time, but the magic of Monat (really the lack of waxes and gunk, if you will, holding the water in) cuts my dry time almost in HALF

   I've been a religious Monat user for six months now and here's what I can tell you about it from my experience:

  • My hair has been growing like a weed
  • My hair has become much thicker
  • My hair is much easier to dry and style
  • My hair no longer has split ends, and any split ends I had repaired themselves (I haven't had my hair cut once in this six month period and my stylist is literally amazed at how healthy my hair still is)
  • My hair color does not wash out like it has with other shampoos


    Monat has a ton of products that all work together to help you get the hair of your dreams! No matter the hair goals, Monat can get you there. 


   Let me know if you're interested in trying these products out! You can always reach me here.



You Might Also Like

0 comments